12 TIPS THAT WILL REALLY UP YOUR FLIRTING GAME
Flirting doesn’t come easily to everyone. Even the most confident people will freeze up and utter a wimpy “hey” when they see their crush approaching them in the hallways. But don’t worry. If you struggle with flirting, we’ve got plenty of tips to help you master the art of the flirt and get your crush’s attention.
This content is imported from embed-name. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Be confident. Confidence is the best thing. If you are strutting down the hallways like you own them, your crush (and everyone else!) will notice. The girl who is special will be loved by your crush.
2. Show interest in your loved ones’ lives. Everyone appreciates a compliment. Most people enjoy talking about themselves. Do not miss the chance to have a conversation with your crush. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will be impressed by how curious and interested you are in them.
3. Pay attention to your lips. It may sound absurd but it is actually very effective. Get pouty and keep chapstick or lip gloss in your bag. Layer on some lip gloss if you spot your crush. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. When you see your crush in the hallways, smile and say hello. It can be terrifying to see your crush walking down the hall. Your instinctive reaction is to glance down at the phone and pretend you’re having a heated text conversation. However, ignore these instincts, smile at them, and instead look up. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Wave for a split second, say hello, and then move on. Boom–you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
This content was imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
5. You shouldn’t ignore your crush, but not for too long. This seems counterintuitive doesn’t you think? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. You can say hello to your crush’s friends and start a convo. Your crush may feel a bit alone until you reach out to them and include them in your day.
6. The bump-and-flatter is a skill you should master. “Accidentally” meet a hottie in a crowd. You can make a joke and say “Oh sorry.” I can become a complete klutz when it comes to cute people. They’ll be instantly flattered and want more information about you. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. Let them catch you looking at them. This seems scary, I know. Usually, when someone catches you staring you look away quickly so they don’t realize you were literally drooling while watching them eat a hamburger. This is what you should do next time. Get all of your confidence. know more at your crush and smile back, perhaps even wink, when they catch you staring at you. It will prove that you’re confident AF and will give them the excuse to come talk to you.
8. Check out their clothes. Ask them about the sport shirt or band shirt they are wearing. It will make them feel sincere and curious about their lives, and it will lead to a nice conversation in which you can learn more.
9. Sometimes, be clear. Maybe you’re playing frisbee in the park and you “accidentally” throw it toward the cuties near you. An exaggerated apology lets them know you’re flirting on purpose (and in on the joke) and could lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re not comfortable starting a convo by yourself, take your friend along. This might seem strange, but sometimes it is easier for someone to approach you for someone else.
11. You should flirt before you meet them. Text your crush, “You should be wearing that blue shirt tonight. It will make your eyes shine! 🙂 A flirty message lets them know you are thinking of them and makes them want to see you again. Plus, seeing if they took your advice is a low-key way to gauge if they’re interested in you.
This content has been imported from Giphy. You might find the same content elsewhere, or find additional information at their website.
12. You can start by making something silly to get the conversation started. If you’re looking for pick-up lines the only ones that will come to you are likely super lame and recycled ones. “Did it hurt…when you fell from heaven?” Or: “How big is an elephant? Just enough to ice the conversation! If you are trying to play it smoothly but failing, accept the awkwardness and be adorable! You know Jughead Jones would appreciate it.